Sunday 16 August 2009

Oi Blud, let me buy your skateboard

This weekend saw abit of a London trip with a few friends from the Village Idiots, plus Dan O'Neill and Jamie Walker, who both have parts on the upcoming vid, myself and Matt Kinsella. Much skateboarding was to be had, along with equal amounts of tube journeys and shit loads of pizza. I'm currently putting together a little edit of the weekend's adventures, but in the meantime, have some assorted camera phone photos, and a three from the Weekend from Dan O'Neill.



Above : Dan looking like a Route One model. Below : some words of wisdom from Jambo's house, and while I'm at it, thanks guys for the bed and the phone number of possibly the world's (Bromley's) best pizza place.


There's much more to come, but for now be content with Dan's Three from the Weekend, even though they were filmed on a Friday. Enjoy. The Edit will be here shortly, just having a technological nightmare.

3 comments:

  1. Where is dans tricks??

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry all, my internet connection isn't getting on with me at the moment, the edits are finished and ready to upload, they just won't

    ReplyDelete